Who is at fault
- Dealing With Insurance Companies After An Accident
- Uninsured Car Accident Lawyer
- Using Collision Coverage To Repair Your Vehicle
- The Insurance Company Says My Car Is A Total Loss–What Now?
- You’re In A Car Accident Without Insurance – Now What?
- Should I Take The Insurance Company’s First Settlement Offer?
A 47-year-old man living in Louisiana has been arrested for lying about his car accident injury. Arthur Bates Jr. told police that a Tesla driver hit him in a busy gas station parking lot. Little [...]
Has your insurance company designated your accident case as a "MIST Claim?" If so, you might be wondering what this means for you and your potential lawsuit. MIST is an acronym for 'Minor Impact Soft [...]